Friday, December 2, 2011

Free Gold & How To Buy Gold & Silver Online

Free Gold & How To Buy Gold & Silver Online  


Free Gold & How To Buy Gold & Silver Online

 
Hi, The following is an article & video that was originally posted in the members only section showing how I use forex charts & fundamental analysis to make decisions on purchasing gold & silver online.

I would also like to point out that I leave ALL precious metals in the vault as I neither want to pay sales tax, nor have the costs of delivery, storage, huge insurance premiums etc. I have NO gold in the house, burglars please take note

The company I use also offer you a free gram of gold if you open an account with them! Its not a lot, but worth about $49 at todays price.

I have posted a number of articles recently in the forum explaining my thinking about gold & silver (you can find them here: Gold and Silver Forum - Forex Forum | Forex Fx Trader ) & I did promise that next time I made a purchase I would record it on video to show you my strategy.

The first thing I need to make clear is that I am NOT a registered financial adviser. I simply show you how, what & why I am buying precious metals & my overall strategy.

The great thing about this particular method is that you can buy very small amounts without being penalised. So if money is tight at the moment then you can still get involved.

Personally I believe this a much better way of investing than in stocks, pensions or 401k's at the moment. I said at the beginning of the year that I expect silver to hit $90 an ounce with in the next 12/18 months.

I do not buy via forex trades as this is a long term plan. Using the leverage from forex trades sounds tempting but the wild swings in precious metals can quickly wipe out your account (been there, done that )

Here are a few links that I mention in the video:

www.goldsilver.com - Mike Maloney is the gold expert from Robert Kiyosakis rich dad company. If you are interested in buying precious metals and taking physical possession then he is one of the most respected on line bullion dealers BUT even more so for me, he writes some brilliant articles and gives regular updates on where he thinks price is going next.

If you are new to buying precious metals and want to know where to start then I highly recommend his rich dad book "Guide to investing in gold & silver" heres a link to amazon:
Mike Maloneys Guide to Investing in gold & silver Mike Maloneys Guide to Investing in gold & silver

I have bought most of the rich dad series and if you wish to broaden your financial knowledge they are very thought provoking. I can't comment on the courses they sell as I am led to believe they are very expensive & even overpriced, but the books are not.

I use Mike Maloneys fundamental information, my forex analysis and then buy via a different method, a gold exchange BullionVault.com As I said at the beginning of this article, I am NOT a financial adviser, you need to do your own research. There is a ton of information on bullionvaults site to help you decide if its something that will be suitable for you.

Final link is an explanation of the difference between troy ounces and normal ounces: Troy ounce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All is explained in the video, any questions? post them here or send me a private message, regards, Marc

P.s On a couple of occasions I made a mistake in the video and referred to buying "gold" when today I clearly bought silver, too late to edit it !!
PPS In the 1st minute of the video I was referring to normal forex trades
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment